BEST BARS IN SINGAPORE
Some of the best bars in Singapore offer stunning 360 degree views of Singapore. Check out my recommended list:
- 1-Altitude is located at the top of One Raffles Place. As one of the more sophisticated bars in Singapore it’s also a great spot to admire the Singapore cityscape. With breathtaking skyline views it’s the perfect spot for a drink to escape the face paced city below.
- Ce La Vi is located at the top of the iconic Marina Bay Sands. The beautiful oasis not only provides 360 degree panoramic views but also an amazing view of the infinity pool often pictured in tourist magazines. Ce La Vi opens from 12pm daily which is great for cocktails but it also turns into a disco later on in the night.
- Kinkis Rooftop is a very cool restaurant and bar with a Japanese twist. With a graffiti wall featuring art from artist Chris Garver of Miami Ink, it’s the ultimate urban drinking spot.
- Fullerton Bay Lantern is located at the stylish Fullerton Hotel. The beautiful rooftop bar has views of the Marina Bay waterfront and is a great spot for cocktails and champagne.
- New Asia Bar is located in the Swissotel and has been named in the 50 best bars in the world. With beautiful panoramic views and great tunes nightly it’s worth a visit. Weekends become a glamorous clash of party goers popping bottles like it’s hot 😉 .
- Loof is one of Singapore’s more relaxed rooftop bars located at Odeon Towers.
- No nightlife guide would be complete without a visit to Club Street. There are too many restaurants and bars to mention in one blog but at night they shut down the road and crowds heave from the bars to the streets below. Some notable places are Club Street Social , Senso , 83 Club Street and Screening Room
- LeVel33 is the world’s highest urban craft brewery which presents the complete experience of brewery with one of the best views in the city.
So if you’re looking to explore the best bars in Singapore then make sure you head to one of these cool hotspots for a drink or perhaps two 🙂