FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN BALI
Bali has become an extremely popular holiday destination for singles, couples and families. There are endless family friendly activities and tours in Bali so if you’re travelling with children it’s a great location to consider.Not only is it very affordable holiday it’s also full of activities to keep the whole family entertained. When travelling with young children it’s important to choose a holiday destination that’s going to occupy those energetic minds and bodies.
The other things is that the Balinese are so welcoming and you can always find great accommodation and tours to suite your family. I really liked the comfort of renting out an entire villa and found the town of Seminyak the most appealing.
Food can often be a concern for families as they struggle to get their kids to eat exotics foods. While Balinese food is absolutely delicious and something the adults can eat the good thing is that most Balinese restaurants and hotels accommodate children, offering a range of kids and western meals.
Here are some of the top things to do if you are travelling as a family and where you can go to organise tours:
- Bali Treetop adventures is a great spots for both kids and adults and offers a range of courses ranging in difficultly, including one starting at just 2 metres. Why not swing through the trees just like your little monkeys, I mean children!
- Being a tropical climate means that Bali is warm all year around and so water sports and waterparks are a very popular way to cool off. Waterbom Park is rated #2 in the world according to TripAdvisor travellers. It’s a fantastic day out and the waterslides are a real treat for the whole family.
- What kid doesn’t love trampoline? I mean what adult doesn’t either, we just don’t get the opportunity 😉 Bounce the day away at Bounce Bali Trampoline Centre. At the centre you can literally bounce onto the walls. The 360 degrees trampolines mean you can not only have loads of fun but you can ensure your kids are safe at all times.
- Find Nemo and walk the ocean floor and discover the beautiful coral and marine life of Bali. The whole family can safely experience this together under the guidance of professional trainers and requirement. It’s a beautiful way to experience the world below.
- Why not try a guaranteed favourite with the kids and take the family for a game at Strike bowling. The 6 lane bowling alley is a great family activity and there is also the bumpers for younger children.
There are many other things to see and do around the islands including animal parks, temples, beaches, restaurants and much more more. For a range of other activities or to enquire about tours then you can visit Tours From Bali.
Hope you enjoyed our family friendly activities and tours in Bali guide and if you are interested in seeing the reasons we love Bali check out our blog.