I couldn’t let another blog go by and not write about my beautiful home- Sydney.
Things to do
- Bondi to Bronte walk is stunning and runs along a beautiful cost line. Bondi and Bronte also have many nice cafes and restaurants to eat at. This is one of my favourite things to do on a nice dayâ€¦. In fact, I did it today!
- Take the ferry from Circular Quay across toÂ Manly beach. Itâ€™s a nice view of the harbour there are plenty of restaurants and shops at Manly beach.
- Grab a seaplane to Berowra Waters Inn or Palm beach
- Grab a drink at the Opera bar and enjoy some live music (on the weekends).
- If you like the opera then grab a show at the iconicÂ Opera house .
- On level 42 of the Shangri-La Hotel is a bar called the Horizon Bar.Â From sunset onward you get the best view of Sydney.